Every domain at Uniregistry has three, 1-click settings easily visible right from the ‘Manage’ page view:
- Auto renew
- Transfer Lock
We don’t want you to lose any of your domain names due to missed renewal notices. That’s why there’s auto-renew. When enabled, it automatically charges your default payment profile approximately 30 days before expiry so you don’t have to worry. An auto- renewal notice is sent 7-10 days before the pending charge date to let you know which domains are being renewed.
Privacy.link™ is Uniregistry’s free WHOIS proxy service offered for domains managed at Uniregistry*. When you enable Privacy.link™ your personal registrant information is protected from being published in the public WHOIS database. *Excludes certain domain extensions due to registry restrictions.
Lock your names from unauthorized transfer with transfer lock.
Steps to enable/disable auto-renew, Privacy.Link and/or transfer lock for your domain(s)
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Select the domain(s) you wish to update by clicking the number checkboxes, pasting a list into the search box or select all of the domains in your account by clicking the small arrow next to the checkbox in the header bar and selecting ‘All # domains’.
4. Click on any of the 3 icons on the right side of the page to enable (green icon) or disable (grey icon) that feature.
- Click the circular arrows to enable/disable auto-renew
- Click the shield or eye icon to enable/disable auto-renew Privacy.Link
- Click on the lock icon to enable/disable transfer lock