Customers who need to resend the transfer Form of Authorization (FOA) email can do so through the Uniregistry Resolution Center.
Steps to re-send a Form of Authorization (FOA)
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Select ‘Transfer’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on ‘Resolution Center’ from the left-hand menu.
4. Under ‘Outstanding Issues,’ click on the row listing the transfer job that’s missing the FOA.
5. Confirm the registrant email listed in the box is correct and click the ‘Resend FOA Email’ button.
If the registrant email has been updated since initiating the transfer, click the ‘Refresh Email Address’ button to resend the FOA to the updated email address.