At Uniregistry, we make domain names easy. So whether you’re buying or selling a name, or giving a gift to a loved one, transferring domains between Uniregistry accounts is the fastest and simplest way to change ownership. We call it a ‘push transfer’ and all you need is the email address of the receiving account.
Steps to push a domain from your Uniregistry account to another Uniregistry account
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Transfer’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Select ‘Transfer to another account’ from the left-hand menu.
4. Type or paste the domain(s) to be pushed, one per line. Enter the Uniregistry account email address of the receiving account and click the ‘Continue’ button.
If the recipient doesn’t have a Uniregistry account yet, they’ll be invited to create one when you submit the transfer.
5. Enter your account password and review recipient email address and the list of domain names to be pushed. Then click the ‘Send Request’ button.
You may cancel a transfer to another Uniregistry account any time before the recipient accepts it. You may also resend the transfer email to the recipient of the transfer. Any transfer not completed within 5 days will be cancelled automatically.