Consolidating domain names from multiple Uniregistry accounts into a single account is super easy with our bulk edit tool.
Steps to consolidate domain names into a single Unregistry account
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Make sure the ‘Uniregistry’ folder is selected from the left-hand menu, and check the boxes beside the names that you want to consolidate. Then right-click on the selected domains, and choose ‘Transfer to another account’ from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter the receiving account’s username or email in the address box, and click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
If the recipient does not already have a Uniregistry account, they will be prompted to create one when you submit the transfer.
5. Enter your account password to confirm and hit the ‘Send Request’ button.
Repeat steps 1-5 for each Uniregistry account that holds domain names you wish to consolidate.