Uniregistry customers can use Topcoin to cover a portion of the cost of a domain name registration, renewal, or transfer*. The exact amount will vary based on the domain name extension, account settings, and any promotional discounts already applied.
Make sure you’re activated to earn Topcoin before you redeem.
Steps to use Topcoin towards a registration
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click the ‘Register’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Search for and then add the domain(s) you want to your cart by clicking the ‘+’ button.
Domains already in your cart will show the cart icon. To remove them, simply click the cart to change it back to the ‘+’.
4. When you’re done shopping, click the shopping cart icon located at the top-right of the page.
5. From the checkout page, select the number of years you want to register each name for and review your order.
6. Hover over the Topcoin field to view the maximum amount you can redeem. Then simply type in how much Topcoin you want to use and click the ‘Continue’ button.
7. Review your registrant information to make sure it’s up to date and choose whether you want WHOIS privacy enabled. Click on the green ‘Continue’ button to proceed.
Click ‘Change Contacts’ to select a different address profile or create a new one.
8. Make sure the desired payment profile is selected and agree to the ‘Uniregistry Registration Agreement’ by checking the checkbox. Click the green ‘Process Payment’ button to finish the registration process.
Hover your mouse over the profile and click ‘Change’ to select a different profile or create a new one.
9. Click ‘My Domain Names’ to view and edit your new domains.
- Invoices are sent to the email address used to create your Uniregistry account.
- Payments may sometimes fail when the registry has sold the domain before your payment was processed. Failed payments show as $0 on your invoice.
- Uniregistry does not collect funds or hold credit card authorizations for failed payments. Please contact your bank to inquire about held funds.
- *Inclusive of existing discounts. Excludes premium domains.