Uniregistry’s Domain Tracker™ gives account holders the power to track and monitor their domain names across multiple registrars in one place. This custom Uniregistry tool was specifically designed to help domain portfolio owners manage renewals and provide an easy way to transfer domain names into Uniregistry.
How do I use the Uniregistry domain tracker?
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click ‘Tracker’ and select ‘Add names at other registrars to Tracker’ from the drop-down menu.
4. From here you can add domains to the Tracker by typing or pasting a list into the text box, one domain per row. When all of the desired names are added to the text box, click the ‘Add this list’ button.
5. Click ‘Go to domain manager’ to navigate back to the ‘Manage’ page.
6. Select ‘Other Registrars’ from the left-hand menu to see the names you’ve added to the Domain Tracker™ or select ‘All Domains’ to view all the domains in your account, both within Uniregistry and at different registrars.
7. Make note of valuable information about your names, such as the registrar they are currently located at, expiration date, creation date, name servers, transfer lock status, etc.
Names in your Domain Tracker™ are always shown inside the ‘Manage’ page with a yellow background so you can easily tell them apart from names that live at Uniregistry.
You can customize the information in the first column by clicking ‘View’ and selecting ‘Columns’
8. When you’re ready to transfer domains from your Tracker list to Uniregistry, simply select the names you wish to transfer by clicking the number beside them and then click the truck icon to create a transfer job. Click the ‘Continue’ button and you will be redirected to the ‘Transfer’ page of your account.
Remember you still need to satisfy all of the requirements for a transfer before initiating it. Visit the ‘Transfer Resolution Center’ to see what requirements are outstanding in your transfer jobs.