Your Uniregistry ‘Address Book’ is where you create and manage the registrant profiles for your domain(s).
You may create as many profiles as you like, update them as information changes and delete any that are no longer needed.
Steps to create a new contact in your address book
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com using the ‘Log In’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click on the arrow next to ‘Account’ and select ‘Account Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Select ‘Address Book’ from the left-hand menu.
4. Click ‘Add a New Address Profile’
5. Fill in the appropriate fields and click ‘Create Address’
- Click the ‘company’ link below the email address field to reveal the organization field.
- Click ‘more’ under the address field to reveal additional space.
5b. If your email has not been used for a contact before you will need to verify it. Locate the email in your inbox with the subject ‘Contact Verification’ from Uniregistry and click the verification link.
5c. Your browser will display a confirmation page when contact verification is successful.
6. Use the verified address profiles in your Uniregistry address book for the registrant, administrative, billing and technical contacts for your domains.
Click the orange “Verify” button to resend the verification email.
- Set your default address by hovering over the profile you want and clicking ‘Use This’.
- You can’t use an address for a domain until it is verified.
- An orange ‘Verify’ button means your contact isn’t verified yet. Click the ‘Verify’ button to resend the ‘Contact Verification’ email, and complete steps 5b and 5c above.
- Delete a contact by clicking ‘Edit’ and then ‘Delete Address’.