Uniregistry customers can select specific address profiles for each of the registrant, administrative, billing and technical contacts. These are useful to identify particular people related to the domain.
Steps to change contact information for your domain
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com using the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Select ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click the domain you want to edit
Click the numbered checkboxes to select some domains or the the arrow next to the checkbox in the header bar to select ‘All domains’ and then select ‘Edit # domains’ from the ‘Edit’ menu
4. Click ‘Change Contacts’ in the contact profile box.
6. Select the contact profile from your address book you want to use by clicking it, or click ‘Edit’ to make a change or create a new one by clicking ‘Add A New Address Profile’. Once your changes are complete, make sure your desired contact is highlighted green and click ‘Select Address Profile’.
Use the registrant, administrative, billing and technical boxes at the bottom of the window to control which contacts you are applying the change to. All are selected by default.
7. Confirm you accept to change the registrant for the domain and to opt-out of the 60-day transfer lock.
The lock is pre-selected to opt-out. You do not need to uncheck the box unless you want to lock the name from further updates for 60 days.
8. Click ‘Save & Close’ to save your update and return to the ‘Manage’ page.