Although rarely recommended, there are times when you may decide to delete a domain name. This removes the name permanently from your account and can’t be undone, so be sure about your decision before proceeding.
Steps to delete a domain name
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com using the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on the domain name you want to delete.
4. Select the ‘Advanced’ tab.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the red ‘Delete Domain Name’ button.
6. Confirm you would like to delete the domain name by clicking ‘Yes, I Want To Delete [Domain Name]’.
7. Enter your account password into the ‘Password’ field to re-confirm you would like to delete the domain. Click the ‘Confirm’ button to permanently delete the domain from your Uniregistry account.