Creating portfolios (groups) inside of your Uniregistry account is a great way to organize your domain names by categories.
Steps to create a portfolio
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Select ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on the ‘Add new group’ button from the left-hand menu.
4. The ‘In Group’ drop-down box allows you to create the new portfolio as a subset of one that already exists. If you do not have any existing portfolios, this drop down will not display any options.
5. Enter the name of your new portfolio in the text box and click ‘Add.’
Repeat these steps as many times as needed to create the desired number of portfolios.
Steps to delete a portfolio
1. Click on the gear icon, and from the drop-down menu choose ‘Remove portfolio’.
2. Click the orange ‘Remove Portfolio’ button to finish deleting the portfolio.