Want to change the contact information for more than one domain at a time? Uniregistry was designed to make updates to multiple domains quick and easy.
Learn more about Uniregistry’s powerful bulk functionality tools.
Steps to change contact information for multiple domain names
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com using the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Select ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Select the domains you want to update.
- Use the checkbox and drop-down menu in the header bar to select all the domains in the page or in your entire account.
- Enter criteria such as extensions into the filters field to narrow the list displayed.
- Enter specific domains in the ‘Search domains’ field in the upper-right corner to display only the domains you want.
4. Once the desired names are selected, click the ‘Edit’ drop-down menu and select ‘Edit domains’.
5. Click ‘Change Contacts’ in the registrant contact profile.
6. Select the contact profile from your address book you want to use by clicking it or create a new one by clicking ‘Add A New Address Profile’. Click ‘Select Address Profile’ when your changes are complete.
Use the registrant, administrative, billing and technical boxes at the bottom of the window to control which contacts you are applying the change to. All are selected by default.
7. Click ‘Save & Close’ to save your changes and return to the ‘Manage’ page.