The convenience of Uniregistry’s bulk management tools are also available in the Market, saving you valuable time whether your portfolio has a few domains or thousands.
Steps to make bulk edit changes to domains in the Market
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com using the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click on the ‘Market’ drop down menu from the top menu and select ‘Market Domains’.
3. Select the checkbox located to the left of each domain that you want to edit (the number will change to a checkbox).
Click the small arrow next to the checkox in the header bar to select all domains in the page or in your account.
4. Right-click (or click the ‘Edit’ drop menu) to view and select options to:
- Move domain(s) between portfolios
- Edit selected domains
- Remove domain(s) from the Market
b. Within the ‘Edit # domains’ menu, you can change the following:
- Domain Display (capitalization).
- Sale method (Not For Sale, Offers Only, Buy It Now (BIN) or Offers and BIN).
- List Price.
- Minimum offer price.
- Domain purchase information.
- Remove domain(s) from the Market.
- Historical data.
5. Click ‘Save & Close’ in the top right corner to save changes before leaving the page.