With your domains in the Uniregistry Market, let buyers know your domains are available for sale by using the Uniregistry Market name servers below.
Steps to update a domain to Uniregistry Market name servers
1. Log into your account at Uniregistry.com using the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Select ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Select the domain(s) you want to edit the name servers for.
4. Right-click and select ‘Edit (#) domains’.
5. Select the ‘NS/DNS Records’
6. The name server drop-down box allows you to select from a few options including Uniregistry name servers, your account default name servers, Uniregistry Market name servers. Click on the Uniregistry Market name servers to activate your domain on the Market.
7. When you have selected your name servers, click ‘Save Changes’.
-Name server changes can take 12-24 hours to resolve.
-If your domains are registered outside of Uniregistry, the name servers will need to be updated with your registrar provider.