While having your domains with Uniregistry saves you time and offers additional sales and monetization opportunities, we want you to sell your domains as much as you do. That’s why your registered domains can be added to the Market at any time, no matter where they live. Add one domain at a time or up to 5,000 domains with a few clicks.
Steps to add domains to the Uniregistry Market
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click on the ‘Market’ drop down menu at the top of the page and select ‘Add domains to Market’.
3. You can add domains to your Market account in 3 ways.
a. Paste a list of your registered domains into the ‘Domain List’ text box, one domain name per line. If you want you can add the sales price next to each domain with CSV formatting.
b. You can also add up to 5,000 domains in bulk by uploading a CSV file.
c. You can also add domains to the Market from your Uniregistry account. Click on the ‘Manage’ tab and select ‘Sell 1 domain in Market’ from the right click drop down menu.
4. Click ‘Continue’.
5. Review or make changes to the domain sales settings as needed and click ‘Continue’.
6. Click ‘OK. Got it’ after reviewing the status update summary with domains for sale and domains not for sale.
7. Click ‘Auto Configure’ to have your domains automatically configured for you. Remember, the name servers will need to be updated for these domains to resolve to the Market sales landing pages:
8. You are all set. Click on Manage My Market Domains to manage all names listed in the Market.