Setting custom name servers means you will not use Uniregistry’s name servers and thus the DNS configuration of your domain will be set via your account for the service providing your alternate name servers. Generally, you would do this when you want to point your domain to your hosting account for your website and/or when you’ve set up your own name servers.
Steps to set new name server records
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com using the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on the domain that you would like to change the name servers for.
4. Click the ‘NS/DNS Records’ tab.
5. The name server drop-down box allows you to select from a few options including Uniregistry name servers, your account default name servers, or setting custom name servers. Click the option you would like to use.
Select ‘DomainNameSales.com’ to set name servers for parking. Select ‘Scrub name servers’ to remove name server records altogether
5b. If you select ‘Set new name servers’ you will be prompted to enter each name server into the text field and click ‘Add’
6. When you have added all of the name servers, click ‘Save Changes’.