If you no longer wish to forward your domain name, you can disable URL forwarding at any time within the Uniregistry domain manager.
Steps to disable URL forwarding
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Select ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on the domain name you want to disable URL forwarding for.
4. Select the ‘NS/DNS Records’ tab and then scroll down to ‘DNS Records.’
5. Click on the pencil icon.
6. Click the red trash can icon to delete the record.
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 for any additional redirect records.
To remove all DNS records
1. Click the red trash can icon in the ‘DNS Records’ header bar.
2. Click ‘Save Changes’ and wait a few moments for the changes to update.