Uniregistry customers can select specific address profiles for each of the registrant, administrative, billing and technical contacts. These are useful to identify particular people related to the domain.
Steps to change the administrative contact for a domain
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on the domain you want to edit.
4. Select the administrative tab from the contact cards and click ‘Change Contacts’.
5. Click ‘Edit’ on the profile currently selected to update that profile, OR
5b. Choose another existing profile from your address book by clicking on it, OR
5c. Click ‘Add a New Address Profile’ to create a new contact altogether.
- If you use a new email address for a contact, you will need to verify it by clicking the link in the email sent to that inbox.
- Use the registrant, administrative, billing and technical cheched boxes at the bottom of the window to control which contacts you are applying the change to. All are selected by default.
6. Once your changes are complete, click the ‘Select Address Profile’.
7. Click ‘Save Changes’ to save your update.