A TXT record is simply text information applied to a domain name’s DNS Records. Some third party service providers such as Google, ask you to enter TXT Records to verify your ownership or control of a domain name. Uniregistry customers can create a TXT record in the domain’s manage page.
Steps to update a TXT record
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on the domain name you want to edit.
4. Select the ‘NS/DNS Records’ tab.
5. Click on the pencil icon to the right of the record you want to update.
6. Enter the new information in the appropriate fields. Click ‘Update’ and then ‘Save Changes’.