Advanced users may need to create an SRV record in order to support internet protocol services such as VOIP and SIP on a domain name’s subdomains.
Steps to update an SRV record
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on the domain name for which you would like to update the SRV record.
4. Select the ‘NS/DNS Records’ tab.
5. Click on the pencil icon to the right of the record you need to update.
6. Enter the new SRV record information in the appropriate fields and click ‘Update’.
7. Click on ‘Save Changes’ and then ‘Close.’