Uniregistry offers free name servers to customers who would like to manage their DNS settings through their Uniregistry account.
Steps to assign Uniregistry’s default name servers to a domain name
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on the domain you want to edit.
4. Select the ‘NS/DNS Records’ tab.
5. Select Uniregistry from the name servers drop-down menu.
5b. You will see the Uniregistry name servers appear in the fields.
6. Save changes using the green button located at the bottom or top right-hand corner of the screen and then click ‘Close’ to finish the process.